Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Home > Predictions >
Al-Nasr(OMA) VS Hilal AL Quds Prediction AFC Cup

AFC CupAl-Nasr(OMA) VS Hilal AL Quds Prediction AFC Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
AFC Cup -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Al-Nasr(OMA) win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Al-Nasr(OMA) scored 12 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.

2. In the last 10 matches, Al-Nasr(OMA) scored 9 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.29 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 42.86%, Home Draw rate is 28.57%, Home Loss rate is 28.57%.

3. In the last 10 matches, away team Hilal AL Quds scored 18 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.

4. In of the last 10 matches, Hilal AL Quds scored 6 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 1.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.

5. Al-Nasr(OMA) last five matches: L/D/W/W/W; Hilal AL Quds last five matches: W/L/D/W/L.

1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Al-Nasr(OMA) vs Hilal AL Quds are 2.10-3.30-3.40, live odds change to - - . The lowest first odds are 2.00-3.20-3.20, live odds change to - - . The average first odds are 2.02-3.26-3.30, live average odds change to - - . In this game the chance that Al-Nasr(OMA) wins is 44.9%, the chance for a draw is 27.7% and the chance for Hilal AL Quds to win this game is 27.4%.

Al-Nasr(OMA) VS Hilal AL Quds Prediction
The First Pick: Al-Nasr(OMA) to win
The Second Pick: draw

Al-Nasr(OMA) VS Hilal AL Quds Prediction AFC Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By All Rights Reserved.

feed back