Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Al-Sadd VS Al Duhail Prediction AFC Champions League

AFC CLAl-Sadd VS Al Duhail Prediction AFC Champions League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
AFC Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Al-Sadd got 18 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.1 with 57 points in Qatar League.

 

2. Al Duhail got 15 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.2 with 50 points in Qatar League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Al-Sadd win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Al-Sadd win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 62.50% in the last 10 matches. Al Duhail win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Al-Sadd last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/L/L; Handicap:W/L/-/L/L; Over/Under: U/V/-/V/O. Al Duhail last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/L/D; Handicap: L/L/-/-/L; Over/Under: U/O/-/-/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Al-Sadd wins is 52.67%, the chance for a draw is 24.42% and the chance for Al Duhail to win this game is 22.91%.


Al-Sadd VS Al Duhail
Prediction:Al-Sadd

Al-Sadd VS Al Duhail Prediction AFC Champions League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom