Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Aldershot Town VS Solihull Moors Prediction England Conference

ENG ConfAldershot Town VS Solihull Moors Prediction England Conference

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
England Conference -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 5 matches, home team Aldershot Town win rate is 60.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Aldershot Town scored 10 goals and conceded 26 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Aldershot Town scored 4 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 0.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 60.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Solihull Moors scored 20 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Solihull Moors scored 12 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 2.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 66.67%, Away Draw rate is 16.67%, Away Loss rate is 16.67%.


5. Aldershot Town last five matches: L/D/L/D/L; Solihull Moors last five matches: W/W/L/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Aldershot Town vs Solihull Moors are 4.65-3.75-2.46, live odds change to 4.60-3.65-1.87. The lowest first odds are 2.88-3.05-1.65, live odds change to 3.75-3.22-1.66. The average first odds are 4.05-3.44-1.81, live average odds change to 4.28-3.44-1.77. In this game the chance that Aldershot Town wins is 21.6%, the chance for a draw is 26.7% and the chance for Solihull Moors to win this game is 51.7%.


Aldershot Town VS Solihull Moors Prediction
The First Pick: Solihull Moors to win
The Second Pick: draw

Aldershot Town VS Solihull Moors Prediction England Conference

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom