Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Home > Predictions >
Arbroath VS Stranraer Prediction Scottish Division One

SCO L1Arbroath VS Stranraer Prediction Scottish Division One

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
Scottish Division One -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Arbroath win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Arbroath scored 19 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.

2. In the last 10 matches, Arbroath scored 10 goals and conceded 10 goals at home, average getting 1.67 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.

3. In the last 10 matches, away team Stranraer scored 14 goals and conceded 20 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.

4. In of the last 10 matches, Stranraer scored 8 goals and conceded 13 goals at away, average getting 1.14 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 28.57%, Away Draw rate is 28.57%, Away Loss rate is 42.86%.

5. Arbroath last five matches: L/W/W/W/D; Stranraer last five matches: L/L/L/L/L.

1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Arbroath vs Stranraer are 1.38-6.16-13.00, live odds change to 1.36-5.80-11.50. The lowest first odds are 1.15-4.25-6.20, live odds change to 1.20-3.95-6.85. The average first odds are 1.28-5.23-8.65, live average odds change to 1.30-4.95-8.33. In this game the chance that Arbroath wins is 71.0%, the chance for a draw is 18.2% and the chance for Stranraer to win this game is 10.8%.

Arbroath VS Stranraer Prediction
The First Pick: Arbroath to win
The Second Pick: draw

Arbroath VS Stranraer Prediction Scottish Division One

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By All Rights Reserved.

feed back