Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Arema Malang VS Madura United Prediction Indonesia Super League

IDN ISLArema Malang VS Madura United Prediction Indonesia Super League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Indonesia Super League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Arema Malang got 11 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.6 with 38 points in Indonesia Super League.

 

2. Madura United got 12 wins, 8 draws and 6 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.2 with 44 points in Indonesia Super League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Arema Malang win rate is 28.57%, handicap odds win rate is 28.57%, over 2.5 rate is 28.57% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Arema Malang win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Madura United win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Arema Malang last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/D/L; Handicap:L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O. Madura United last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/W; Handicap: L/V/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Arema Malang wins is 50.41%, the chance for a draw is 24.86% and the chance for Madura United to win this game is 24.73%.


Arema Malang VS Madura United
Prediction:Arema Malang

Arema Malang VS Madura United Prediction Indonesia Super League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom