Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Atletico Mineiro VS Danubio FC Prediction Copa Libertadores

CON CLAAtletico Mineiro VS Danubio FC Prediction Copa Libertadores

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
Copa Libertadores -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Atletico Mineiro win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Atletico Mineiro scored 20 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Atletico Mineiro scored 12 goals and conceded 0 goals at home, average getting 3.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Danubio FC scored 7 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 0.70 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 60.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Danubio FC scored 0 goals and conceded 1 goals at away, average getting 0.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 75.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Atletico Mineiro last five matches: W/D/W/W/D; Danubio FC last five matches: D/L/D/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Atletico Mineiro vs Danubio FC are 1.90-5.80-12.00, live odds change to 1.32-6.30-14.50. The lowest first odds are 1.20-3.75-3.50, live odds change to 1.17-4.37-7.20. The average first odds are 1.30-4.95-8.60, live average odds change to 1.24-5.49-10.61. In this game the chance that Atletico Mineiro wins is 74.3%, the chance for a draw is 16.9% and the chance for Danubio FC to win this game is 8.8%.


Atletico Mineiro VS Danubio FC Prediction
The First Pick: Atletico Mineiro to win
The Second Pick: draw

Atletico Mineiro VS Danubio FC Prediction Copa Libertadores

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom