Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Baltija Panevezys VS FK Palanga Prediction Lithuania - 1.Division

LIT D1Baltija Panevezys VS FK Palanga Prediction Lithuania - 1.Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, Aug.12 2019     
Lithuania - 1.Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Baltija Panevezys got 3 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.6 with 14 points in Lithuania - 1.Division.

 

2. FK Palanga got 2 wins, 1 draws and 14 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.8 with 7 points in Lithuania - 1.Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Baltija Panevezys win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Baltija Panevezys win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. FK Palanga win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Baltija Panevezys last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/D/L; Handicap:W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U. FK Palanga last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap: -/-/-/L/-; Over/Under: -/-/-/O/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Baltija Panevezys wins is 71.13%, the chance for a draw is 17.88% and the chance for FK Palanga to win this game is 10.98%.


Baltija Panevezys VS FK Palanga
Prediction:Baltija Panevezys

Baltija Panevezys VS FK Palanga Prediction Lithuania - 1.Division

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom