Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Bangkok United FC VS T T Hanoi Prediction AFC Champions League

AFC CLBangkok United FC VS T T Hanoi Prediction AFC Champions League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
AFC Champions League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Bangkok United FC win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Bangkok United FC scored 21 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 2.10 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Bangkok United FC scored 14 goals and conceded 9 goals at home, average getting 2.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team T T Hanoi scored 26 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 2.60 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, T T Hanoi scored 12 goals and conceded 10 goals at away, average getting 2.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 33.33%, Away Draw rate is 33.33%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. Bangkok United FC last five matches: W/L/L/W/W; T T Hanoi last five matches: L/W/W/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Bangkok United FC vs T T Hanoi are 2.18-4.20-6.75, live odds change to 1.50-4.20-5.90. The lowest first odds are 1.50-3.40-4.60, live odds change to 1.50-4.20-5.90. The average first odds are 1.52-3.69-6.01, live average odds change to 1.50-4.20-5.90. In this game the chance that Bangkok United FC wins is 60.0%, the chance for a draw is 24.8% and the chance for T T Hanoi to win this game is 15.2%.


Bangkok United FC VS T T Hanoi Prediction
The First Pick: Bangkok United FC to win
The Second Pick: draw

Bangkok United FC VS T T Hanoi Prediction AFC Champions League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom