Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Barnet VS Carshalton Athletic FC Prediction England FA Vase

ENG FATBarnet VS Carshalton Athletic FC Prediction England FA Vase

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
England FA Vase -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Barnet win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Barnet scored 12 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Barnet scored 6 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Carshalton Athletic FC scored 21 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 2.10 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Carshalton Athletic FC scored 5 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 1.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Barnet last five matches: L/L/D/D/L; Carshalton Athletic FC last five matches: W/D/D/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Barnet vs Carshalton Athletic FC are 1.29-6.00-10.00, live odds change to 1.27-6.50-11.00. The lowest first odds are 1.21-5.00-7.50, live odds change to 1.22-5.00-7.75. The average first odds are 1.26-5.46-8.75, live average odds change to 1.24-5.60-9.05. In this game the chance that Barnet wins is 73.1%, the chance for a draw is 16.6% and the chance for Carshalton Athletic FC to win this game is 10.3%.


Barnet VS Carshalton Athletic FC Prediction
The First Pick: Barnet to win
The Second Pick: draw

Barnet VS Carshalton Athletic FC Prediction England FA Vase

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom