Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Barnet VS Dover Athletic Prediction England Conference

ENG ConfBarnet VS Dover Athletic Prediction England Conference

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
England Conference -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Barnet got 2 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.3 with 7 points in England Conference.

 

2. Dover Athletic got 2 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.6 with 6 points in England Conference.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Barnet win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 75.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Barnet win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches. Dover Athletic win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 83.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Barnet last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/L/L; Handicap:W/W/W/L/-; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/-. Dover Athletic last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/D; Handicap: W/L/W/-/-; Over/Under: O/O/O/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Barnet wins is 43.05%, the chance for a draw is 27.89% and the chance for Dover Athletic to win this game is 29.06%.


Barnet VS Dover Athletic
Prediction:Barnet

Barnet VS Dover Athletic Prediction England Conference

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom