Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Barnsley VS Bradford City Prediction England League 1

ENG L1Barnsley VS Bradford City Prediction England League 1

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Barnsley win rate is 60.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Barnsley scored 15 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Barnsley scored 8 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 2.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Bradford City scored 24 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 2.40 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Bradford City scored 9 goals and conceded 10 goals at away, average getting 1.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Barnsley last five matches: L/D/W/W/W; Bradford City last five matches: W/W/L/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Barnsley vs Bradford City are 1.55-5.60-9.20, live odds change to 1.55-4.65-7.00. The lowest first odds are 1.35-3.50-5.00, live odds change to 1.37-3.66-5.30. The average first odds are 1.48-4.12-6.12, live average odds change to 1.48-4.25-6.30. In this game the chance that Barnsley wins is 62.9%, the chance for a draw is 22.1% and the chance for Bradford City to win this game is 15.0%.


Barnsley VS Bradford City Prediction
The First Pick: Barnsley to win
The Second Pick: draw

Barnsley VS Bradford City Prediction England League 1

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom