Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Bayern Munchen VS Eintracht Frankfurt Prediction German Bundesliga

GER D1Bayern Munchen VS Eintracht Frankfurt Prediction German Bundesliga

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
German Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Bayern Munchen got 18 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.1 with 58 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. Eintracht Frankfurt got 8 wins, 4 draws and 13 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.13 with 28 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Bayern Munchen win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Bayern Munchen win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Eintracht Frankfurt win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 90.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Bayern Munchen last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:V/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O. Eintracht Frankfurt last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/D; Handicap: L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Bayern Munchen wins is 79.64%, the chance for a draw is 13.03% and the chance for Eintracht Frankfurt to win this game is 7.33%.


Bayern Munchen VS Eintracht Frankfurt
Prediction:Bayern Munchen

Bayern Munchen VS Eintracht Frankfurt Prediction German Bundesliga

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom