Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Birmingham City VS Bolton Wanderers Prediction England Championship

ENG LCHBirmingham City VS Bolton Wanderers Prediction England Championship

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
England Championship -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Birmingham City win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 70.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Birmingham City scored 17 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Birmingham City scored 5 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 1.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Bolton Wanderers scored 11 goals and conceded 20 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Bolton Wanderers scored 2 goals and conceded 12 goals at away, average getting 0.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 100.00%.


5. Birmingham City last five matches: W/W/D/L/L; Bolton Wanderers last five matches: L/L/D/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Birmingham City vs Bolton Wanderers are 1.65-4.33-8.50, live odds change to 1.55-4.25-9.20. The lowest first odds are 1.30-3.20-5.26, live odds change to 1.27-3.34-5.97. The average first odds are 1.52-3.73-6.54, live average odds change to 1.48-3.92-7.44. In this game the chance that Birmingham City wins is 63.3%, the chance for a draw is 24.0% and the chance for Bolton Wanderers to win this game is 12.7%.


Birmingham City VS Bolton Wanderers Prediction
The First Pick: Birmingham City to win
The Second Pick: draw

Birmingham City VS Bolton Wanderers Prediction England Championship

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom