Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Blyth Spartans VS York City Prediction England Conference North Division

ENG CNBlyth Spartans VS York City Prediction England Conference North Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
England Conference North Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Blyth Spartans got 0 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.21 with 0 points in England Conference North Division.

 

2. York City got 2 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.2 with 7 points in England Conference North Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Blyth Spartans win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Blyth Spartans win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. York City win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Blyth Spartans last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/W/L; Handicap:L/L/-/-/-; Over/Under: O/O/-/-/-. York City last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/W; Handicap: W/L/W/-/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/-/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Blyth Spartans wins is 26.01%, the chance for a draw is 25.46% and the chance for York City to win this game is 48.53%.


Blyth Spartans VS York City
Prediction:York City

Blyth Spartans VS York City Prediction England Conference North Division

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom