Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Bologna VS Juventus Prediction Coppa Italia

ITA CupBologna VS Juventus Prediction Coppa Italia

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
Coppa Italia -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Bologna win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Bologna scored 10 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Bologna scored 4 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 0.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Juventus scored 16 goals and conceded 5 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Juventus scored 9 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 1.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Bologna last five matches: L/L/D/D/L; Juventus last five matches: W/D/W/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Bologna vs Juventus are 10.00-5.20-1.41, live odds change to 10.50-5.50-1.38. The lowest first odds are 5.60-3.89-1.20, live odds change to 6.81-3.94-1.20. The average first odds are 8.24-4.59-1.35, live average odds change to 8.81-4.83-1.34. In this game the chance that Bologna wins is 10.7%, the chance for a draw is 19.4% and the chance for Juventus to win this game is 69.9%.


Bologna VS Juventus Prediction
The First Pick: Juventus to win
The Second Pick: draw

Bologna VS Juventus Prediction Coppa Italia

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom