Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Borussia Monchengladbach VS Bayer Leverkusen Prediction German Bundesliga

GER D1Borussia Monchengladbach VS Bayer Leverkusen Prediction German Bundesliga

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
German Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Borussia Monchengladbach got 16 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.3 with 52 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. Bayer Leverkusen got 15 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.5 with 50 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Borussia Monchengladbach win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Borussia Monchengladbach win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Bayer Leverkusen win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Borussia Monchengladbach last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/D; Handicap:W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U. Bayer Leverkusen last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/D; Handicap: W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Borussia Monchengladbach wins is 38.78%, the chance for a draw is 25.92% and the chance for Bayer Leverkusen to win this game is 35.30%.


Borussia Monchengladbach VS Bayer Leverkusen
Prediction:Borussia Monchengladbach

Borussia Monchengladbach VS Bayer Leverkusen Prediction German Bundesliga

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom