Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Boston United VS Leamington Prediction England Conference North Division

ENG CNBoston United VS Leamington Prediction England Conference North Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
England Conference North Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Boston United got 0 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.18 with 2 points in England Conference North Division.

 

2. Leamington got 1 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.6 with 5 points in England Conference North Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Boston United win rate is 25.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Boston United win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 12.50% in the last 10 matches. Leamington win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Boston United last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/W/W; Handicap:L/V/L/-/-; Over/Under: U/U/U/-/-. Leamington last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/L; Handicap: L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Boston United wins is 45.74%, the chance for a draw is 26.52% and the chance for Leamington to win this game is 27.73%.


Boston United VS Leamington
Prediction:Boston United

Boston United VS Leamington Prediction England Conference North Division

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom