Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Boyaca Chico VS Llaneros FC Prediction Colombia Copa Premier

COL D2Boyaca Chico VS Llaneros FC Prediction Colombia Copa Premier

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, Aug.12 2019     
Colombia Copa Premier -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Boyaca Chico got 6 wins, 7 draws and 2 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.5 with 25 points in Colombia Copa Premier.

 

2. Llaneros FC got 7 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.8 with 23 points in Colombia Copa Premier.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Boyaca Chico win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Boyaca Chico win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Llaneros FC win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 16.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Boyaca Chico last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/D/W; Handicap:-/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: -/O/O/U/O. Llaneros FC last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/D/D; Handicap: W/-/-/W/W; Over/Under: U/-/-/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Boyaca Chico wins is 59.57%, the chance for a draw is 23.42% and the chance for Llaneros FC to win this game is 17.01%.


Boyaca Chico VS Llaneros FC
Prediction:Boyaca Chico

Boyaca Chico VS Llaneros FC Prediction Colombia Copa Premier

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom