Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Bragantino VS Operario Ferroviario PR Prediction Brazil Serie B

BRA D2Bragantino VS Operario Ferroviario PR Prediction Brazil Serie B

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, Aug.12 2019     
Brazil Serie B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Bragantino got 8 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.1 with 28 points in Brazil Serie B.

 

2. Operario Ferroviario PR got 6 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.11 with 21 points in Brazil Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Bragantino win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Bragantino win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Operario Ferroviario PR win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Bragantino last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/W/W; Handicap:L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O. Operario Ferroviario PR last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/D; Handicap: W/W/L/V/V; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Bragantino wins is 55.97%, the chance for a draw is 27.88% and the chance for Operario Ferroviario PR to win this game is 16.15%.


Bragantino VS Operario Ferroviario PR
Prediction:Bragantino

Bragantino VS Operario Ferroviario PR Prediction Brazil Serie B

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom