Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Brann VS Odd Grenland Prediction Norwegian Tippeligaen

NOR D1Brann VS Odd Grenland Prediction Norwegian Tippeligaen

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Norwegian Tippeligaen -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Brann got 9 wins, 10 draws and 8 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.7 with 37 points in Norwegian Tippeligaen.

 

2. Odd Grenland got 14 wins, 7 draws and 6 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.3 with 49 points in Norwegian Tippeligaen.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Brann win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Brann win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Odd Grenland win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Brann last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/D/D; Handicap:L/V/V/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. Odd Grenland last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/L/D; Handicap: L/L/V/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Brann wins is 37.20%, the chance for a draw is 28.15% and the chance for Odd Grenland to win this game is 34.65%.


Brann VS Odd Grenland
Prediction:Brann

Brann VS Odd Grenland Prediction Norwegian Tippeligaen

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom