Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Brentford VS Barnet Prediction England FA Cup

ENG FACBrentford VS Barnet Prediction England FA Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.5 2019     
England FA Cup -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 7 matches, home team Brentford win rate is 71.43%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 57.14%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Brentford scored 19 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Brentford scored 11 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 2.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Barnet scored 16 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Barnet scored 5 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Brentford last five matches: W/D/W/W/W; Barnet last five matches: D/D/L/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Brentford vs Barnet are 1.20-8.50-23.00, live odds change to 1.18-9.00-23.00. The lowest first odds are 1.05-5.13-10.61, live odds change to 1.05-5.17-11.24. The average first odds are 1.15-7.14-16.41, live average odds change to 1.15-7.53-17.28. In this game the chance that Brentford wins is 81.8%, the chance for a draw is 12.7% and the chance for Barnet to win this game is 5.5%.


Brentford VS Barnet Prediction
The First Pick: Brentford to win
The Second Pick: draw

Brentford VS Barnet Prediction England FA Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom