Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Brighton Hove Albion VS Liverpool Prediction English Premier League

ENG PRBrighton Hove Albion VS Liverpool Prediction English Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 5 matches, home team Brighton Hove Albion win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Brighton Hove Albion scored 14 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Brighton Hove Albion scored 7 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Liverpool scored 25 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 2.50 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Liverpool scored 11 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 2.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Brighton Hove Albion last five matches: W/D/W/D/L; Liverpool last five matches: L/L/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Brighton Hove Albion vs Liverpool are 12.00-6.00-1.50, live odds change to 12.60-6.00-1.36. The lowest first odds are 4.30-3.75-1.15, live odds change to 7.35-4.02-1.15. The average first odds are 8.51-5.01-1.34, live average odds change to 10.11-5.30-1.32. In this game the chance that Brighton Hove Albion wins is 9.5%, the chance for a draw is 18.0% and the chance for Liverpool to win this game is 72.5%.


Brighton Hove Albion VS Liverpool Prediction
The First Pick: Liverpool to win
The Second Pick: draw

Brighton   Hove Albion VS Liverpool Prediction English Premier League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom