Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Brighton Hove Albion VS Watford Prediction English Premier League

ENG PRBrighton Hove Albion VS Watford Prediction English Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Feb.2 2019     
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Brighton Hove Albion win rate is 20.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 20.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Brighton Hove Albion scored 11 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Brighton Hove Albion scored 3 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 0.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Watford scored 17 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Watford scored 12 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 2.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 66.67%, Away Draw rate is 16.67%, Away Loss rate is 16.67%.


5. Brighton Hove Albion last five matches: L/D/L/L/W; Watford last five matches: L/W/D/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Brighton Hove Albion vs Watford are 3.01-3.50-3.00, live odds change to 2.80-3.40-3.05. The lowest first odds are 2.35-2.70-2.32, live odds change to 2.25-2.81-2.56. The average first odds are 2.73-3.19-2.60, live average odds change to 2.55-3.22-2.90. In this game the chance that Brighton Hove Albion wins is 37.4%, the chance for a draw is 29.6% and the chance for Watford to win this game is 33.0%.


Brighton Hove Albion VS Watford Prediction
The First Pick: Brighton Hove Albion to win
The Second Pick: Watford to win

Brighton   Hove Albion VS Watford Prediction English Premier League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom