Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Brighton U23 VS Wolves U23 Prediction England U23 Premier League

ENG PU23Brighton U23 VS Wolves U23 Prediction England U23 Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, Aug.12 2019     
England U23 Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Brighton U23 got 9 wins, 8 draws and 5 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.3 with 35 points in England U23 Premier League.

 

2. Wolves U23 got 13 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.1 with 43 points in England U23 Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Brighton U23 win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Brighton U23 win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 42.86% in the last 10 matches. Wolves U23 win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 42.86%, over 2.5 rate is 42.86% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Brighton U23 last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/D/W; Handicap:L/L/-/W/W; Over/Under: V/U/-/O/O. Wolves U23 last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/W/W; Handicap: -/-/-/W/W; Over/Under: -/-/-/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Brighton U23 wins is 40.14%, the chance for a draw is 25.55% and the chance for Wolves U23 to win this game is 34.31%.


Brighton U23 VS Wolves U23
Prediction:Brighton U23

Brighton U23 VS Wolves U23 Prediction England U23 Premier League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom