Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Bristol City VS Queens Park Rangers (QPR) Prediction England Championship

ENG LCHBristol City VS Queens Park Rangers (QPR) Prediction England Championship

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
England Championship -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Bristol City win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Bristol City scored 14 goals and conceded 4 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Bristol City scored 9 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 1.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 83.33%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Queens Park Rangers (QPR) scored 15 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Queens Park Rangers (QPR) scored 4 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Bristol City last five matches: W/W/W/W/W; Queens Park Rangers (QPR) last five matches: L/W/L/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Bristol City vs Queens Park Rangers (QPR) are 2.15-3.66-4.65, live odds change to 1.95-3.65-4.95. The lowest first odds are 1.65-2.92-3.35, live odds change to 1.58-3.00-3.60. The average first odds are 1.91-3.34-3.97, live average odds change to 1.85-3.43-4.32. In this game the chance that Bristol City wins is 50.8%, the chance for a draw is 27.4% and the chance for Queens Park Rangers (QPR) to win this game is 21.8%.


Bristol City VS Queens Park Rangers (QPR) Prediction
The First Pick: Bristol City to win
The Second Pick: draw

Bristol City VS Queens Park Rangers (QPR) Prediction England Championship

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom