Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Burnley VS Fulham Prediction English Premier League

ENG PRBurnley VS Fulham Prediction English Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 6 matches, home team Burnley win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Burnley scored 10 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Burnley scored 7 goals and conceded 10 goals at home, average getting 1.17 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Fulham scored 9 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Fulham scored 2 goals and conceded 10 goals at away, average getting 0.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 75.00%.


5. Burnley last five matches: W/W/W/L/L; Fulham last five matches: L/L/W/D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Burnley vs Fulham are 3.05-3.27-3.27, live odds change to 2.51-3.41-3.40. The lowest first odds are 2.10-2.72-2.28, live odds change to 2.00-2.80-2.80. The average first odds are 2.68-3.08-2.76, live average odds change to 2.34-3.23-3.21. In this game the chance that Burnley wins is 40.7%, the chance for a draw is 29.5% and the chance for Fulham to win this game is 29.8%.


Burnley VS Fulham Prediction
The First Pick: Burnley to win
The Second Pick: Fulham to win

Burnley VS Fulham Prediction English Premier League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom