Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Burton Albion VS Gillingham Prediction England League 1

ENG L1Burton Albion VS Gillingham Prediction England League 1

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Burton Albion win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 70.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Burton Albion scored 12 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Burton Albion scored 7 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.75 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Gillingham scored 12 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Gillingham scored 5 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Burton Albion last five matches: L/W/D/D/W; Gillingham last five matches: W/L/L/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Burton Albion vs Gillingham are 2.16-4.00-5.50, live odds change to 1.81-4.05-5.50. The lowest first odds are 1.45-3.25-3.40, live odds change to 1.50-3.28-4.06. The average first odds are 1.66-3.70-4.80, live average odds change to 1.69-3.74-4.73. In this game the chance that Burton Albion wins is 55.3%, the chance for a draw is 25.0% and the chance for Gillingham to win this game is 19.7%.


Burton Albion VS Gillingham Prediction
The First Pick: Burton Albion to win
The Second Pick: draw

Burton Albion VS Gillingham Prediction England League 1

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom