Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Busan Transportation Corporation VS Gyeongju KHNP Prediction Korea Challengers League

KCLBusan Transportation Corporation VS Gyeongju KHNP Prediction Korea Challengers League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
Korea Challengers League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Busan Transportation Corporation got 0 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.6 with 1 points in Korea Challengers League.

 

2. Gyeongju KHNP got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.2 with 3 points in Korea Challengers League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Busan Transportation Corporation win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Busan Transportation Corporation win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches. Gyeongju KHNP win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Busan Transportation Corporation last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/L/W; Handicap:W/V/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/V/O/O. Gyeongju KHNP last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/D/W; Handicap: -/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Busan Transportation Corporation wins is 39.14%, the chance for a draw is 27.40% and the chance for Gyeongju KHNP to win this game is 33.46%.


Busan Transportation Corporation VS Gyeongju KHNP
Prediction:Busan Transportation Corporation

Busan Transportation Corporation VS Gyeongju KHNP Prediction Korea Challengers League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom