Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
CSyD Dorados de Sinaloa VS Zacatepec Prediction Mexico Torneo Interliga

MEX ILCSyD Dorados de Sinaloa VS Zacatepec Prediction Mexico Torneo Interliga

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
Mexico Torneo Interliga -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team CSyD Dorados de Sinaloa win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team CSyD Dorados de Sinaloa scored 10 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, CSyD Dorados de Sinaloa scored 3 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 0.75 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Zacatepec scored 14 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Zacatepec scored 9 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 2.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 75.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. CSyD Dorados de Sinaloa last five matches: W/L/L/L/W; Zacatepec last five matches: W/W/W/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of CSyD Dorados de Sinaloa vs Zacatepec are 2.00-4.05-4.44, live odds change to 1.95-3.35-3.50. The lowest first odds are 1.73-3.20-3.25, live odds change to 1.95-3.35-3.50. The average first odds are 1.89-3.48-3.62, live average odds change to 1.95-3.35-3.50. In this game the chance that CSyD Dorados de Sinaloa wins is 48.4%, the chance for a draw is 26.3% and the chance for Zacatepec to win this game is 25.3%.


CSyD Dorados de Sinaloa VS Zacatepec Prediction
The First Pick: CSyD Dorados de Sinaloa to win
The Second Pick: draw

CSyD Dorados de Sinaloa VS Zacatepec Prediction Mexico Torneo Interliga

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom