Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Caen VS Lille Prediction France Ligue 1

FRA D1Caen VS Lille Prediction France Ligue 1

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Jan.11 2019     
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Caen win rate is 10.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 70.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Caen scored 11 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Caen scored 4 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 75.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Lille scored 10 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Lille scored 5 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Caen last five matches: W/D/W/D/L; Lille last five matches: W/L/W/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Caen vs Lille are 3.68-3.50-3.05, live odds change to 3.75-3.32-2.33. The lowest first odds are 2.20-2.75-1.90, live odds change to 3.00-2.74-1.92. The average first odds are 3.26-3.13-2.26, live average odds change to 3.51-3.15-2.21. In this game the chance that Caen wins is 27.1%, the chance for a draw is 30.1% and the chance for Lille to win this game is 42.8%.


Caen VS Lille Prediction
The First Pick: Lille to win
The Second Pick: draw

Caen VS Lille Prediction France Ligue 1

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom