Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Cartagines Deportiva SA VS Alajuelense Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

CRC D1Cartagines Deportiva SA VS Alajuelense Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, May.19 2020     
Costa Rica Primera Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Cartagines Deportiva SA got 6 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.5 with 22 points in Costa Rica Primera Division.

 

2. Alajuelense got 8 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.2 with 29 points in Costa Rica Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Cartagines Deportiva SA win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Cartagines Deportiva SA win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Alajuelense win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Cartagines Deportiva SA last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/D; Handicap:W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/V/O/U. Alajuelense last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/L/W; Handicap: W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Cartagines Deportiva SA wins is 28.88%, the chance for a draw is 27.67% and the chance for Alajuelense to win this game is 43.46%.


Cartagines Deportiva SA VS Alajuelense
Prediction:Alajuelense

Cartagines Deportiva SA VS Alajuelense Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom