Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Chambly FC VS Pau FC Prediction France Ligue 3

FRA D3Chambly FC VS Pau FC Prediction France Ligue 3

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Jan.11 2019     
France Ligue 3 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 5 matches, home team Chambly FC win rate is 20.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 20.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Chambly FC scored 13 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Chambly FC scored 7 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 1.75 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 75.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Pau FC scored 12 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Pau FC scored 4 goals and conceded 10 goals at away, average getting 0.67 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 16.67%, Away Draw rate is 16.67%, Away Loss rate is 66.67%.


5. Chambly FC last five matches: W/W/W/D/W; Pau FC last five matches: D/L/L/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Chambly FC vs Pau FC are 2.26-3.34-4.72, live odds change to 2.41-3.10-4.07. The lowest first odds are 1.80-2.65-3.10, live odds change to 2.03-2.59-3.05. The average first odds are 1.99-2.98-3.82, live average odds change to 2.17-2.83-3.52. In this game the chance that Chambly FC wins is 42.2%, the chance for a draw is 32.0% and the chance for Pau FC to win this game is 25.8%.


Chambly FC VS Pau FC Prediction
The First Pick: Chambly FC to win
The Second Pick: draw

Chambly FC VS Pau FC Prediction France Ligue 3

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom