Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Changwon City VS Cheonan City Prediction Korea Challengers League

KCLChangwon City VS Cheonan City Prediction Korea Challengers League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
Korea Challengers League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Changwon City got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.14 with 0 points in Korea Challengers League.

 

2. Cheonan City got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.4 with 3 points in Korea Challengers League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Changwon City win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Changwon City win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches. Cheonan City win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Changwon City last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/W/L; Handicap:-/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: -/U/U/O/O. Cheonan City last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/L/L; Handicap: -/W/-/-/L; Over/Under: -/O/-/-/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Changwon City wins is 27.78%, the chance for a draw is 27.50% and the chance for Cheonan City to win this game is 44.73%.


Changwon City VS Cheonan City
Prediction:Cheonan City

Changwon City VS Cheonan City Prediction Korea Challengers League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom