Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Charlton Athletic VS Forest Green Rovers Prediction England League Cup

ENG LCCharlton Athletic VS Forest Green Rovers Prediction England League Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
England League Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Charlton Athletic got 2 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.2 with 6 points in England Championship.

 

2. Forest Green Rovers got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.6 with 4 points in England League 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Charlton Athletic win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Charlton Athletic win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Forest Green Rovers win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Charlton Athletic last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/L; Handicap:W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/V/O. Forest Green Rovers last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/L/W; Handicap: W/W/L/L/-; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Charlton Athletic wins is 53.17%, the chance for a draw is 25.22% and the chance for Forest Green Rovers to win this game is 21.61%.


Charlton Athletic VS Forest Green Rovers
Prediction:Charlton Athletic

Charlton Athletic VS Forest Green Rovers Prediction England League Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom