Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Charlton U23 VS Sheffield Wed U23 Prediction England U23 1.Liga

ENG U23 D1Charlton U23 VS Sheffield Wed U23 Prediction England U23 1.Liga

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, Aug.12 2019     
England U23 1.Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Charlton U23 got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.7 with 0 points in England U23 1.Liga.

 

2. Sheffield Wed U23 got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.5 with 0 points in England U23 1.Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Charlton U23 win rate is 66.67%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Charlton U23 win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 87.50%, over 2.5 rate is 62.50% in the last 10 matches. Sheffield Wed U23 win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Charlton U23 last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/L; Handicap:W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: V/U/O/V/O. Sheffield Wed U23 last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/L; Handicap: -/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: -/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Charlton U23 wins is 55.57%, the chance for a draw is 22.26% and the chance for Sheffield Wed U23 to win this game is 22.17%.


Charlton U23 VS Sheffield Wed U23
Prediction:Charlton U23

Charlton U23 VS Sheffield Wed U23 Prediction England U23 1.Liga

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom