Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Cheltenham Town VS Tranmere Rovers Prediction England League 2

ENG L2Cheltenham Town VS Tranmere Rovers Prediction England League 2

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
England League 2 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Cheltenham Town win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 70.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Cheltenham Town scored 16 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Cheltenham Town scored 9 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 60.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Tranmere Rovers scored 13 goals and conceded 20 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Tranmere Rovers scored 8 goals and conceded 11 goals at away, average getting 1.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Cheltenham Town last five matches: D/L/W/D/W; Tranmere Rovers last five matches: L/D/D/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Cheltenham Town vs Tranmere Rovers are 2.70-3.90-3.00, live odds change to 3.05-3.41-2.82. The lowest first odds are 2.20-2.87-2.30, live odds change to 2.42-2.80-2.23. The average first odds are 2.44-3.19-2.79, live average odds change to 2.81-3.18-2.48. In this game the chance that Cheltenham Town wins is 33.3%, the chance for a draw is 29.3% and the chance for Tranmere Rovers to win this game is 37.4%.


Cheltenham Town VS Tranmere Rovers Prediction
The First Pick: Tranmere Rovers to win
The Second Pick: Cheltenham Town to win

Cheltenham Town VS Tranmere Rovers Prediction England League 2

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom