Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Chiangrai United VS YANGON UNITED Prediction AFC Champions League

AFC CLChiangrai United VS YANGON UNITED Prediction AFC Champions League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
AFC Champions League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Chiangrai United win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Chiangrai United scored 22 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 2.20 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Chiangrai United scored 11 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 2.75 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team YANGON UNITED scored 26 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 2.60 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, YANGON UNITED scored 5 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 1.67 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 33.33%, Away Draw rate is 33.33%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. Chiangrai United last five matches: W/L/W/W/D; YANGON UNITED last five matches: W/D/L/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Chiangrai United vs YANGON UNITED are 1.63-4.55-8.00, live odds change to 1.43-4.50-8.00. The lowest first odds are 1.36-3.75-5.00, live odds change to 1.38-4.00-6.50. The average first odds are 1.42-4.13-6.75, live average odds change to 1.40-4.28-7.24. In this game the chance that Chiangrai United wins is 64.5%, the chance for a draw is 22.1% and the chance for YANGON UNITED to win this game is 13.4%.


Chiangrai United VS YANGON UNITED Prediction
The First Pick: Chiangrai United to win
The Second Pick: draw

Chiangrai United VS YANGON UNITED Prediction AFC Champions League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom