Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Chorley FC VS Brackley Town Prediction England Conference North Division

ENG CNChorley FC VS Brackley Town Prediction England Conference North Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
England Conference North Division -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 9 matches, home team Chorley FC win rate is 55.56%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 55.56%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Chorley FC scored 29 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 2.90 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Chorley FC scored 16 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 3.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Brackley Town scored 21 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 2.10 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Brackley Town scored 7 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 1.40 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Chorley FC last five matches: L/W/W/W/D; Brackley Town last five matches: W/W/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Chorley FC vs Brackley Town are 2.22-3.70-3.42, live odds change to 2.16-3.74-3.40. The lowest first odds are 1.81-3.10-2.87, live odds change to 2.00-3.20-2.87. The average first odds are 2.01-3.49-3.15, live average odds change to 2.08-3.41-3.09. In this game the chance that Chorley FC wins is 44.0%, the chance for a draw is 26.5% and the chance for Brackley Town to win this game is 29.5%.


Chorley FC VS Brackley Town Prediction
The First Pick: Chorley FC to win
The Second Pick: Brackley Town to win

Chorley FC VS Brackley Town Prediction England Conference North Division

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom