Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Chorley FC VS Solihull Moors Prediction England Conference

ENG ConfChorley FC VS Solihull Moors Prediction England Conference

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
England Conference -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Chorley FC got 0 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.14 with 3 points in England Conference.

 

2. Solihull Moors got 2 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.2 with 7 points in England Conference.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Chorley FC win rate is 25.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Chorley FC win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 28.57%, over 2.5 rate is 14.29% in the last 10 matches. Solihull Moors win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 77.78%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Chorley FC last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/D/L; Handicap:W/W/V/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U. Solihull Moors last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/D/D; Handicap: W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Chorley FC wins is 29.13%, the chance for a draw is 27.69% and the chance for Solihull Moors to win this game is 43.18%.


Chorley FC VS Solihull Moors
Prediction:Solihull Moors

Chorley FC VS Solihull Moors Prediction England Conference

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom