Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Clermont VS Le Havre Prediction French League Cup

FRA LCClermont VS Le Havre Prediction French League Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
French League Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Clermont got 2 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.1 with 7 points in France Ligue 2.

 

2. Le Havre got 1 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.6 with 5 points in France Ligue 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Clermont win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Clermont win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Le Havre win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Clermont last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/D; Handicap:L/W/-/W/L; Over/Under: V/O/-/O/U. Le Havre last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/L/L; Handicap: W/L/V/-/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/-/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Clermont wins is 44.22%, the chance for a draw is 29.70% and the chance for Le Havre to win this game is 26.07%.


Clermont VS Le Havre
Prediction:Clermont

Clermont VS Le Havre Prediction French League Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom