Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Club Africain VS TP Mazembe Englebert Prediction CAF Champions League

CAF CLClub Africain VS TP Mazembe Englebert Prediction CAF Champions League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
CAF Champions League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Club Africain win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Club Africain scored 11 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Club Africain scored 4 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team TP Mazembe Englebert scored 16 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 60.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, TP Mazembe Englebert scored 3 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 0.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 80.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Club Africain last five matches: W/L/W/L/W; TP Mazembe Englebert last five matches: W/L/W/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Club Africain vs TP Mazembe Englebert are 2.29-3.70-4.40, live odds change to 2.58-3.60-3.25. The lowest first odds are 1.58-2.96-2.80, live odds change to 1.88-2.85-2.45. The average first odds are 1.90-3.29-3.63, live average odds change to 2.18-3.24-2.93. In this game the chance that Club Africain wins is 42.9%, the chance for a draw is 27.8% and the chance for TP Mazembe Englebert to win this game is 29.3%.


Club Africain VS TP Mazembe Englebert Prediction
The First Pick: Club Africain to win
The Second Pick: TP Mazembe Englebert to win

Club Africain VS TP Mazembe Englebert Prediction CAF Champions League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom