Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Colchester United VS Swindon Town Prediction England League Cup

ENG LCColchester United VS Swindon Town Prediction England League Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
England League Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Colchester United got 0 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.19 with 1 points in England League 2.

 

2. Swindon Town got 2 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.2 with 6 points in England League 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Colchester United win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Colchester United win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches. Swindon Town win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Colchester United last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/L/L; Handicap:L/L/-/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/-/V/O. Swindon Town last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/L; Handicap: W/L/W/-/-; Over/Under: O/O/U/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Colchester United wins is 45.63%, the chance for a draw is 27.66% and the chance for Swindon Town to win this game is 26.72%.


Colchester United VS Swindon Town
Prediction:Colchester United

Colchester United VS Swindon Town Prediction England League Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom