Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Coventry City VS Exeter City Prediction England League Cup

ENG LCCoventry City VS Exeter City Prediction England League Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
England League Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Coventry City got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.8 with 4 points in England League 1.

 

2. Exeter City got 2 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.3 with 6 points in England League 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Coventry City win rate is 75.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Coventry City win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches. Exeter City win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Coventry City last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/D/D; Handicap:L/W/-/L/-; Over/Under: U/U/-/U/-. Exeter City last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/L; Handicap: W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/V/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Coventry City wins is 52.70%, the chance for a draw is 25.49% and the chance for Exeter City to win this game is 21.82%.


Coventry City VS Exeter City
Prediction:Coventry City

Coventry City VS Exeter City Prediction England League Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom