Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
DKV Seguros Zaragoza Indoor So VS Paruro five foot Prediction Futsal Spain Division De Honor

SPA FDHDKV Seguros Zaragoza Indoor So VS Paruro five foot Prediction Futsal Spain Division De Honor

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Jan.11 2019     
Futsal Spain Division De Honor -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 3 matches, home team DKV Seguros Zaragoza Indoor So win rate is 66.67%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 33.33%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team DKV Seguros Zaragoza Indoor So scored 25 goals and conceded 45 goals, average getting 2.50 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, DKV Seguros Zaragoza Indoor So scored 12 goals and conceded 31 goals at home, average getting 2.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 83.33%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Paruro five foot scored 22 goals and conceded 39 goals, average getting 2.20 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Paruro five foot scored 14 goals and conceded 18 goals at away, average getting 2.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. DKV Seguros Zaragoza Indoor So last five matches: L/W/L/L/L; Paruro five foot last five matches: L/L/L/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of DKV Seguros Zaragoza Indoor So vs Paruro five foot are 1.36-5.00-5.40, live odds change to 1.38-5.80-4.50. The lowest first odds are 1.36-5.00-5.40, live odds change to 1.38-5.80-4.50. The average first odds are 1.36-5.00-5.40, live average odds change to 1.38-5.80-4.50. In this game the chance that DKV Seguros Zaragoza Indoor So wins is 64.7%, the chance for a draw is 15.4% and the chance for Paruro five foot to win this game is 19.9%.


DKV Seguros Zaragoza Indoor So VS Paruro five foot Prediction
The First Pick: DKV Seguros Zaragoza Indoor So to win
The Second Pick: Paruro five foot to win

DKV Seguros Zaragoza Indoor So VS Paruro five foot Prediction Futsal Spain Division De Honor

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom