Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Darmstadt VS St. Pauli Prediction German Bundesliga 2

GER D2Darmstadt VS St. Pauli Prediction German Bundesliga 2

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
German Bundesliga 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Darmstadt got 8 wins, 12 draws and 6 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.7 with 36 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

2. St. Pauli got 8 wins, 9 draws and 9 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.9 with 33 points in German Bundesliga 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Darmstadt win rate is 85.71%, handicap odds win rate is 85.71%, over 2.5 rate is 28.57% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Darmstadt win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. St. Pauli win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Darmstadt last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/W/W; Handicap:L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U. St. Pauli last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/D; Handicap: W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Darmstadt wins is 38.23%, the chance for a draw is 28.52% and the chance for St. Pauli to win this game is 33.26%.


Darmstadt VS St. Pauli
Prediction:Darmstadt

Darmstadt VS St. Pauli Prediction German Bundesliga 2

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom