Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Deportiva Once Caldas VS Cucuta Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

COL D1Deportiva Once Caldas VS Cucuta Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, Feb.11 2019     
Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Deportiva Once Caldas win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Deportiva Once Caldas scored 8 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Deportiva Once Caldas scored 3 goals and conceded 1 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 66.67%, Home Draw rate is 33.33%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Cucuta scored 15 goals and conceded 4 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Cucuta scored 5 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 1.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 75.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Deportiva Once Caldas last five matches: D/W/W/D/D; Cucuta last five matches: D/W/W/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Deportiva Once Caldas vs Cucuta are 2.27-3.85-5.00, live odds change to 2.15-3.60-4.40. The lowest first odds are 1.55-2.82-2.78, live odds change to 1.78-2.87-3.00. The average first odds are 1.91-3.35-3.69, live average odds change to 1.98-3.17-3.60. In this game the chance that Deportiva Once Caldas wins is 46.0%, the chance for a draw is 28.7% and the chance for Cucuta to win this game is 25.3%.


Deportiva Once Caldas VS Cucuta Prediction
The First Pick: Deportiva Once Caldas to win
The Second Pick: draw

Deportiva Once Caldas VS Cucuta Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom