Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Deportivo Saprissa VS CD Motagua Prediction CONCACAF League

CNCF CLGDeportivo Saprissa VS CD Motagua Prediction CONCACAF League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Thu, Nov.7 2019     
CONCACAF League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Deportivo Saprissa got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.2 with 37 points in Costa Rica Primera Division.

 

2. CD Motagua got 9 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.3 with 29 points in Primera Division de Honduras.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Deportivo Saprissa win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Deportivo Saprissa win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. CD Motagua win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Deportivo Saprissa last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/W; Handicap:L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O. CD Motagua last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/D/L; Handicap: L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Deportivo Saprissa wins is 55.14%, the chance for a draw is 25.23% and the chance for CD Motagua to win this game is 19.63%.


Deportivo Saprissa VS CD Motagua
Prediction:Deportivo Saprissa

Deportivo Saprissa VS CD Motagua Prediction CONCACAF League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom