Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Deportivo Saprissa VS Herediano Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

CRC D1Deportivo Saprissa VS Herediano Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, May.20 2020     
Costa Rica Primera Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Deportivo Saprissa got 10 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.1 with 33 points in Costa Rica Primera Division.

 

2. Herediano got 6 wins, 8 draws and 1 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.3 with 26 points in Costa Rica Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Deportivo Saprissa win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Deportivo Saprissa win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. Herediano win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Deportivo Saprissa last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/D; Handicap:L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U. Herediano last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/D/W; Handicap: L/L/V/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Deportivo Saprissa wins is 46.41%, the chance for a draw is 27.49% and the chance for Herediano to win this game is 26.11%.


Deportivo Saprissa VS Herediano
Prediction:Deportivo Saprissa

Deportivo Saprissa VS Herediano Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom