Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Derby County U23 VS Chelsea U23 Prediction England U23 Premier League

ENG PU23Derby County U23 VS Chelsea U23 Prediction England U23 Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, Aug.12 2019     
England U23 Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Derby County U23 got 9 wins, 3 draws and 10 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.7 with 30 points in England U23 Premier League.

 

2. Chelsea U23 got 9 wins, 4 draws and 9 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.6 with 31 points in England U23 Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Derby County U23 win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 16.67% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Derby County U23 win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 87.50% in the last 10 matches. Chelsea U23 win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Derby County U23 last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/D/W; Handicap:L/L/L/-/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/-/O. Chelsea U23 last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/L/W; Handicap: -/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: -/V/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Derby County U23 wins is 34.32%, the chance for a draw is 25.61% and the chance for Chelsea U23 to win this game is 40.07%.


Derby County U23 VS Chelsea U23
Prediction:Chelsea U23

Derby County U23 VS Chelsea U23 Prediction England U23 Premier League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom