Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Dinamo Brest Reserves VS Bate Borisov Reserves Prediction Belarus Reserve League

BLR RLDinamo Brest Reserves VS Bate Borisov Reserves Prediction Belarus Reserve League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, May.19 2020     
Belarus Reserve League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Dinamo Brest Reserves got 1 wins, 1 draws and 7 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.14 with 4 points in Belarus Reserve League.

 

2. Bate Borisov Reserves got 2 wins, 1 draws and 6 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.13 with 7 points in Belarus Reserve League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Dinamo Brest Reserves win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Dinamo Brest Reserves win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Bate Borisov Reserves win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Dinamo Brest Reserves last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/L/L; Handicap:L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: V/U/U/O/U. Bate Borisov Reserves last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/L; Handicap: W/L/V/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Dinamo Brest Reserves wins is 35.21%, the chance for a draw is 25.22% and the chance for Bate Borisov Reserves to win this game is 39.57%.


Dinamo Brest Reserves VS Bate Borisov Reserves
Prediction:Bate Borisov Reserves

Dinamo Brest Reserves VS Bate Borisov Reserves Prediction Belarus Reserve League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom